Monday, August 17, 2009

Trying Again....

Hey guys.
I'm trying this once again. Maybe I'll be more faithful to it this time. :) I'm sitting in North Carolina at my grandma's computer. We got here yesterday afternoon and we go home Wednesday morning. Tonight my cousin Lindsay and I are going over to a friend's house from my grandma's church. We're gonna play games and eat some pizza. It should be tons of fun.
I've been thinking about how God's glory is proclaimed through nature. You look into the sky with those puffy white clouds against that blue, blue sky and you see the bright flowers with dragon flies hovering around them, it's just magnificent. Pure and simple beauty. It reflects the glory of our Father. If His creations are so beautiful, how much more beautiful our God is.

Tori

No comments:

Post a Comment